Released in 2022, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 takes over its predecessor- the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10, with a few significant changes. Both phones have about the same size of AMOLED panel and resolution, but the Redmi Note 11 has a higher refresh rate of 90 Hz and a new 50 MP main camera.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 is available in the following series: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 11 Pro, Redmi Note 11S, and Redmi Note 11. Phones in the Note 11 series have similar designs, battery capacities, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor (that doubles as the power button).
The Redmi Note 11 is affordable and comes equipped with powerful features like a durable and well-built design, an amazing battery and a brilliant screen display that guarantee users of an ultimate user experience. Although it is not on par with some other smartphones in the market, it is definitely a great choice if you are on the lookout for a budget-friendly phone.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 is made up with these specs, they include;
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 73.9 x 8.1 mm (6.30 x 2.91 x 0.32 inches)
- Weight: 179g (6.31oz)
- Display size: 6.43 inches, 99.8cm² (84.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio ( 409 PPI density)
- Display Type: AMOLED DotDisplay, 90Hz refresh rate, 700 -1000 nits (peak) brightness
- Operating system: MIUI 13 based on Android 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6225 snapdragon 680 4G (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x 2.4 GHz kryo 265 Gold & 4x 1.9 GHz kryo 265 silver)
- GPU: Adreno 10
- RAM is available in 3 options which are:
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB
- 4 GB RAM + 128 GB
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB
- Expandable storage up to 1TB
- Quad(main camera): 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.76, 0.64um, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 118° (ultrawide), 1/4, 1.12um
- 2 MP, f/2.4 (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4 (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p @30ps
- Selfie camera (single): 13MP, f/2.4 (wide), 1/3.1, 1.12um
- Dual SIM + microSD slot
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, NFC
- Navigation and Positioning: PS L1 | Glonass G1 | BDS B1 | Galileo E1
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB on-the-Go
- Sensors are an accelerometer, gyroscope, electronic compass, proximity sensor, IR blaster and ambient light sensor.
- Battery Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: 33W wired pro fast charging, PD3.0, QC3, 100% in 60 min
- IP53 splash and dust resistant
- Audio: dual speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack with Hi-Res Audio certification
- Security options via side fingerprint sensor and AI face unlocking
- The box contains Redmi Note 11, adapter, USB Type-C cable, SIM eject tool, protective case, quick start guide and a warranty card
- Available colours are graphite grey, twilight blue and star blue
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 is made up of cool features that make it stand out amongst other phones; these features include:
- Sturdy and appealing design: The trendy design of this smartphone is certainly one of its best features. The flat frame and minimalist style are fantastic, and it has a solid feel. The Redmi Note 11 is lightweight, which makes it a handy phone to carry around easily.
The back of the Redmi Note 11 comes in matte premium plastic and can be found in eye-catchy colours that users can choose from based on their preference; these colours are twilight blue, star blue and graphite grey.
- Super bright display: Featuring a 6.43 inch AMOLED display and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, an immersive viewing experience is guaranteed on this phone. This phone has a 1000 peak nits brightness and an aspect ratio of 20:9 for illuminating brightness and a clearer view. The Redmi Note 11 has a Reading mode 3.0 to reduce eye strain.
The bright display of this phone makes playing games and watching videos more enjoyable.
- Sunlight display: This feature allows for you to read your content and view your screen easily, even under bright sunlight.
- 90 Hz high refresh rate: The refresh rate of the Redmi Note 11 allows a comfortable and seamless refresh rate.
- Outstanding battery life: With its 5000 mAh battery capacity, you will get extensive usage of the Redmi Note 11. When charged with the 33W pro fast charging, you can charge up to 100% in around an hour.
- Solid processor: This phone uses a powerful 6 nm Snapdragon 680 processor that provides speedy performance. This processor is energy efficient and offers high performance while improving battery life. Faster loading speeds with UFS 2.2 and accelerated writing with the Write Booster – effective high-speed app installation, initiation and file cache functions, and large-file reading and writing.
- Great memory: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 works with an internal storage of 128 GB, which is sufficient to store large files and applications.
- Improved rear camera: The powerful 50 MP quad camera system of this dual rear camera of this phone is 50 MP f/1.9 for standard wide and 8 MP f/2.4 for ultrawide.
- 33W Pro fast charging: With the fast charging of this phone, you can charge up to 100% in around an hour.
- Budget-friendly: Costing $179, the Redmi Note 11 is an affordable smartphone that provides great value for its cost.
In conclusion, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 is a great smartphone for anyone on a budget. While the Note 11 is not the perfect phone choice in terms of its camera and overall performance, it has lots of cool features that you will find enjoyable.
For a phone in its price range, it is built with a nice aesthetic that gives it a sturdy look. It also has a brilliant screen display, 90 Hz refresh rate, powerful processor and long battery life.