The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro is arguably one of the most anticipated smartphones among the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 series. Released in February 2022, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro shares few similarities with its counterpart in the series ranging from a catchy new dual-glass design, similar camera experience, improved battery charging (quick boost), and the latest MIUI 13, among other features.
Comparing its price to its qualities and performance gives you the impression that a bargain is worth it. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 series comprises the Redmi Note 11 Pro, Redmi Note 11S, and Redmi Note 11.
Owing to the strong competition in the market, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro has risen to the challenge of providing superior specifications and features, allowing it to compete with other smartphones in its category and establish itself as one of the leading smartphones in its series.
If you are on a trimmed budget yet you wish to buy a smartphone for your home or office use, then the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro is a perfect choice. You can buy this phone without having to break the bank. Let’s take a closer look at the specifications and features of this phone.
Related Post: Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Review.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro has the following specifications:
- Technology: GSM / HSAP / LTE
- Dimension: 164.19mm x 76.1mm x 8.12mm (6.4in x 2.9in x 0.3in)
- Weight: 202g (7.13oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type: Super AMOLED, 120Hz, 700 nits, 1200 nits (peak)
- Display Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 PPI density)
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System (OS): Android 11, MIUI 13
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G96 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Internal Memory:
- 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM (Built-in memory)
- 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM (Built-in memory)
- 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM (Built-in memory)
- UFS 2.2
- External Memory: Micro SDXC expandable to 1TB (shares slot with sim)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano + dual stand-by)
- Main Camera (Quad):
- 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 118° (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, Panorama, HDR
- Video Quality: 1080p @ 30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″ 1.0µm
- Video Quality: 1080p @ 30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Positioning: GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- Sound: Loudspeakers + stereo speakers, 3.5mm audio jack
- USB: Type-C port 2.0, USB-on-the-go
- Sensors: Gyroscope, proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, electric compass, intelligent digital assistant and voice control
- IP53 rated for dust and splash resistance
- Security options: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor embedded in the phone lock button
- Battery Type: Non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh battery
- Charging: 67W wired, turbocharge of 51% in 15 mins, power delivery 3.0
- The colours available are Graphite Gray (Stealth Black), Polar White (Phantom White), Star Blue
- The box contains the Redmi Note 11 Pro, 67W power adapter, 6A-rated Type-C cable, transparent protective cases, SIM eject tool, user guide, and a warranty card.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro is built with structural and technological features that make it a strong competitor amongst other phones within its price range. And make for a great user experience. These features include:
- Display Depth: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro features a super display quality sponsored by the 6.67-inch AMOLED DotDisplay, which makes video and photo shoots amazing.
Do you have a strong connection to motion pictures and love reading on your phone? If so, then you will enjoy the Redmi Note 11 Pro, with its screen resolution depth of 1080 x 2400 pixels, which means you cannot get it wrong with the quality of videos and photos that can be achieved.
The eye care feature helps tune the backlight to your eye taste and aids an immersive viewing experience. You can also count on its 3.0 reading mode to aid eye strain; an aspect ratio of 20:9, contrast ratio of 4,500,000:1, and a backlight brightness of up to 1200 nits to make your reading, gaming, and motion picture experience one to always look forward to.
- Processor speed: The processor speed of this smartphone enables a refresh rate of 120Hz, which makes multitasking an easy deal. Switching between apps without having to close one before using another.
- Processor Depth: The CPU comes with an Octa-core (8-core) (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) processor. This phone offers a high-performance rate, giving less worry about having to open large without expecting an “app stopped working” prompt. This processor speed implies the phone can work fast time without impromptu stoppages.
- Sunlight Display: The urge to read, watch a movie, or view a photo is primarily high when you are outdoors, and this is exactly what the Sunlight display feature was built to take care of. This feature helps you carry out tasks with your phone in the presence of sunlight, not having to worry about the visibility of the icons and fonts on the phone.
- Excellent Memory: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro comes with a compact internal memory spanning up to 128 GB which can accommodate apps and files. The company provides a choice for external memory, which is expandable to 1 TB to boost your storage.
- Material Texture: Trendy designs of smartphones apply the use of actively shiny glass as front and rear panels, but the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro comes with a different approach – gorilla glass 5 in front, with protection and tempered at the rear with a matte finish which gives it an appealing look. The frame is made of sturdy plastic with a matte finish. These materials give the phone a lightweight feel and a great user-handling experience.
- Fast Charging: The 67W fast charge feature means you don’t have to wait a long time for your phone to charge if it goes off, thanks to the quick charge feature that can charge your battery with a boost of 51% in just 15 mins. You can have a 100% battery life in less than an hour. This feature saves you the stress of frequent charges.
- Rear Camera Quality: The rear camera quality is an improved version of the Redmi Note 11. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro comes with a quad rear camera comprising 108 MP, f/1.9, 26 mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7 µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 118° (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), and 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth).
- Cost-friendly: At a retail price of $219, the Redmi Note 11 Pro has a good bargain for quality analysis. This makes it a good buy for a smartphone with such qualities.
- Great Battery Life: With a battery capacity of 5000mAh, you can run different tasks for an extended time, like listening to music for long hours or watching movies uninterrupted.
Overall, the Redmi Note 11 Pro is one of the recommended smartphones for those looking for a cost-effective device with impressive specs and superior performance. Its affordability, durability, battery life, display quality, and other features make it an ideal choice for an optimal user experience.
Now over to you, what do you think of the Redmi Note 11 Pro?
Image Gallery – Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Specifications and Features
References: Redmi Note 11 Pro Smartphone.