With the impressive feature, design, performance and specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro mobile phone, it is no surprise that it has become a popular choice among smartphone users. However, how does it measure up when it comes to its pros and cons?
In this article, I will be discussing the pros and cons of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro smartphone in detail to help you decide if it is the right device for you.
Let me start with the pros of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro smartphone.
Related Post: Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Review.
Here are some of the pros of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro:
- Varying memory choices: It comes with a range of built-in and system memory from 6 GB ROM + 64 GB built-in memory to 8 GB ROM + 128 GB built-in memory. It also has a microSDXC external memory slot which is expandable by up to 1 TB.
- Quad camera set up on the rear: 108 MP (f/1.9) for standard wide, 8 MP (f/2.2) ultrawide camera, 2 MP (f/2.4) macro camera, and 2 MP (f/2.4) for depth of field.
- Great material texture: With a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 in front, tempered glass for the rear panel with a matte finish, and sturdy plastic with a matte finish for the frame, this phone is durable.
- Dual speakers with balanced sound output.
- Noise cancellation in the microphones.
- 120Hz refresh rate, so there will be no glitches.
- Large battery capacity (5000mAh), which equals a very good battery life
- Lightweight design
- Quick Bluetooth connectivity
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 67W superfast charging rate
- Overall strong performance
- 1200 nits peak brightness
- Appealing colour choices: Polar white, Graphite grey, and Star blue.
Here are some of the cons of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro:
- The Mediatek Helio G96 CPU and dedicated GPU Mali-G57 MC2 are mid-range processor versions that can comfortably articulate simple and graphic games on low settings.
- It uses only a 4G internet connection, which is considerably slower than the 5G model.
- It comes with Android 11, which is an old version of the Android OS.
- Its camera quality is decent
- Night photography needs to be improved.
- High-graphic games drain the battery faster.
- Its camera allows [email protected] video recording quality which could instead be 4K recording quality.
- It is considered to be a bit pricey for its qualities.
- It is not completely water-resistant.
Other Specifications to Consider
- Mediatek Helio G96 (12 nm) processor
- Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- Storage is available in different variants: 6 GB RAM + 64 Internal storage, 6 GB RAM + 128 GB and 8 GB RAM + 128 GB Internal storage, which is expandable via microSD card up to 1 TB in size that uses a SIM slot
- Android 11, MIUI 13 Operating system
- 108MP pro-grade AI main camera
- 120Hz FHD + AMOLED DotDisplay
- 67W turbocharging with 5000mAh battery capacity
- Liquid cool technology: Heat pipe + multi-layer graphite sheets cooling technology for maximum thermal efficiency. Achieve an excellent balance between performance and temperature control
- IR blaster
- Z-axis linear motor
- UFS 2.2
- NFC enabled
- Side fingerprint sensor and AI Face Unlock for security
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, IR blaster, Gyroscope
- Audio: Dual speakers, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Hi-Res Audio certification.
- Navigation & Positioning: GPS L1, Glonass G1, BDS B1, Galileo E1
- Bluetooth 5.1 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac connectivity
- SIM 1 + Hybrid / SIM or microSD and accepts 2G to 4G VoLTE and WLAN calling are supported
- IP53 certification for dust and water resistance, but it should not be used to swim.
Overall, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro phone is a great choice for those looking for an affordable smartphone that offers features that are usually seen in more expensive high-end smartphones. It provides a good balance of features and affordability, making it a decent choice for budget-conscious consumers.
It has a sleek design, good battery life, a decent camera, and a powerful processor. The phone also comes with an impressive display and plenty of storage options.
However, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro does have its own drawbacks that can’t be ignored. Although, most of the drawbacks have already been mentioned in the cons section of this article.
So, it is ultimately up to you to decide if this phone is worth it or if you should look elsewhere. In the end, it all comes down to the individual’s needs and preferences.
Now over to you, what are your thoughts about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro mobile phone? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Image Gallery – Pros and Cons of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Smartphone
References: Xiaomi, Redmi, Redmi Note 11 Pro.