Are you thinking of buying wireless earbuds that can connect to multiple devices? Wireless earbuds are stylish and modern devices that are cordless and handsfree, allowing for easy connection without the stress of wire connectivity.
These earbuds are often used while performing basic chores or even when going on runs or walks. Since wireless earbuds have a one size fits all design, they can fit in perfectly to any ear shape.
These earbuds are entirely comfortable as you can have them on for long durations without feeling any form of discomfort. Wireless earbuds are also portable, which makes them handy and easy to carry around. They also allow you to focus solely and enjoy your music by eliminating background sounds.
Owning a wireless earbud that can connect to multiple devices notifies you of incoming calls when you’re listening to music on any device you have it paired to. For instance, if you have your wireless earbuds connected to your laptop and smartphone, and you are watching a movie on your laptop, an incoming call on your smartphone will automatically pause the movie and switch to your smartphone to enable you to receive or decline the call, after which the earbuds will switch back to play the paused movie on your laptop.
This is made possible with the Bluetooth Multipoint feature. Most of these wireless earbuds can work on Android and iOS devices.
There are several wireless earbuds that can connect to multiple devices, some of which are listed below:
1- Anker Soundcore Life P3 Earbuds
The Anker Soundcore Life P3 is available in captivating colour variants such as black, oat white, navy blue, coral blue and coral red. These earbuds are popularly referred to as noise cancelling earbuds because they provide strong sound while minimising surrounding sound and background noise.
- Multi-mode noise cancelling
- Boosted call quality
- Wireless charger
- Built to fit suitably in your ears
- ANC and EQ levels can be adjusted
- The case is ultra-compact, which means it can fit into purses and pockets
- IPX5 waterproof – rain and sweatproof
- Improved call performance that ensures your voice is heard audibly over voice and video calls.
On a full charge, this Soundcore Life P3 wireless earbuds by Anker can last as long as 7 hours when the ANC is off. The charging case can provide 35 hours, invariably charging the earbuds fully 5 more times.
The Anker Soundcore Life P3 earbuds cost $79.99.
2- Jabra Elite 7 Active Earbuds
Jabra Elite 7 active earbuds come in black, mint and navy colours, while the package comes with 3 different sized EarGel Tips – large, medium and small, a wireless charging case, USB-C charging cable and a user’s guide.
These earbuds are highly recommended for sports and fitness enthusiasts because they have fitness features that make them great for outdoor use. It is also a lightweight in-ear wireless earbud since the charging case weighs 44grams, and each earbud weighs 5.5grams.
- IP57 rated, which makes it waterproof, sweatproof and workout proof
- A Bluetooth multipoint feature that makes switching between your phone and tablet effortless
- It provides a shaking grip and secure fit. It comes with in-ear wireless earbuds that stay firmly in place during workout sessions
- Active noise cancellation
- HearThrough Mode enables users to be aware of their immediate surroundings
- Mono mode, which allows the earbuds to work independently.
- Voice Assistants on android devices
- Outstanding call clarity
On a single charge, the Jabra Elite 7 active earbuds can last for as long as 8 hours, while the charging case lasts up to 30 hours.
This earbuds cost $179.99
3- Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
Available in two distinct colours – sandstone and stone blue, the Bose QuietComfort earbuds provide comfort with the StayHear Max eartips, which have a flexible silicone wing that can be tucked into the ridge of the ear to hold earbuds firmly. and although they can not be referred to as lightweight earbuds because it weighs
- IPX4 water and sweat resistance
- Simple touch controls that allow easy navigation
- High Fidelity Audio
- Supports wireless charging
- It comes with Quiet Mode to help block noise & Aware Mode to minimise loud sounds and help you stay aware of your surroundings.
- Clear calls
These earbuds can last for up to 6 hours on a full charge, and the charging case provides earbuds with 2 additional full charges.
These earbuds cost $219.
4- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds
The Momentum True Wireless 2 earbuds by Sennheiser are available in new white, grey & classic black colours and are designed with improved ergonomics and refined touch controls for the ultimate user experience. Each earbud weighs 6 grams, and the charging case weighs 58 grams making it not exactly lightweight.
- IPX4 water-resistance rating
- Active noise cancellation
- Smart Control App
- Transparent Hearing
- Built-in equaliser
- Customisable touch controls
- Bluetooth 5.1
- High-quality wireless codec support (AAC, aptX, Low Latency)
You can listen to music for 7 hours with the Momentum True Wireless 2 earbuds, and the charging case can provide up to 21 hours of extra charge for the earbuds.
These earbuds cost $199.95
5- Jabra Elite 85t Earbuds
Jabra Elite 85t earbuds have colour variants such as grey, gold beige, titanium black, black and copper.
These earbuds have a semi-open design with pressure relief vents that prevent pressure build-up inside the ear; they are designed to sit in on your outer ear by letting sound in when you want.
Jabra Elite 85t earbuds come with three sizes of smooth silicone oval ear gels that boost the overall sound quality and create a noise-cancelling seal.
- Wind noise protection
- Voice assistants
- MyControls – which allows users to reconfigure the standard button functions on the earbuds for better usability
- IPX4 water-resistance rating
- It can be charged with Qi-certified chargers and also supports wireless charging.
- Topnotch call quality
- Personalised sound
- Jabra Advanced Active Noise Cancellation
On a single charge, these earbuds can last for up to 5.5 hours with ANC on and the charging case can last for 25 hours and provide the earbuds with up to 5 full charges.
These earbuds cost $199.99
Conclusion – Wireless Earbuds that can Connect to Multiple Devices
Choosing the best wireless earbuds that can connect to multiple devices can be tricky. Nevertheless, wireless earbuds are an essential device these days as they are portable, affordable and easy to operate.
They also allow users to listen to music and watch movies without the hassles of wire connectivity. Beyond this, they can be worn for long periods because they are super comfortable.
Also, their Bluetooth multipoint feature enables them to be connected to multiple devices, which removes the constant need to switch earbuds between devices frequently.
The active noise cancellation allows you to be fully immersed in your music without distractions from background noise and, by doing so, provides users with an exquisite experience.