Released in January 2021, the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro True wireless earbuds have some similarities to its predecessor – Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 wireless earbuds. However, it presents itself with some upgraded features. These earbuds are available in catchy colours, namely: onyx black, titanium white, sapphire blue, and crystal pink.
These earbuds come with a companion app that gives you a customizable touch control, allows you to adjust your volumes directly from the earbuds, toggle auto pause and play, and active noise cancellation (ANC) levels, which enables you to reduce a good amount of ambient noise on every side.
This noise cancellation comes in various settings, which include; custom, indoor, outdoor, and transport, all of which come in different frequencies and strengths.
- Unboxing the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds
- Specifications and Feature
- Sound quality
- Battery life
- Ear comfort
- Is the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds waterproof?
- Buying guide
- Is the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds worth it?
- 6 Alternatives to the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds
- FAQs – Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro Earbuds Review
- Q: How do I know if my Liberty Air 2 pro is charging?
- Q: Is Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro waterproof?
- Q: How do I use the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro?
- Q: How do I know when the Soundcore earbuds are fully charged?
Related Post: Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Wireless Earbuds Review.
The Anker Liberty Air 2 pro Soundcore app makes it easy to toggle between different listening modes – transparency mode and vocal mode. You can choose between a fully transparent mode or the vocal mode, depending on your environment. There is an EQ setting present that allows you to test and enhance your desired sound profile using the HearID, preset and play on your own terms.
Asides from being pocket-friendly, durable, and having an ergonomic design to fit all ears perfectly, the Liberty Air 2 pro earbuds produce great sound, given its heavy bass and proportioned sound profile.
Unboxing the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds
Asides from the Anker Soundcore liberty air 2 pro true wireless earbuds, the contents of this box are a charging case, USB-C charging cable, 9 sets of ear tips, and a quick start guide.
Specifications and Feature
- Each earbud weighs 5.2g
- Earbud dimensions: 37.3 x 22.1 x 23.1mm
- Charging case dimensions: 62.0 x 59.7 x 30.0mm
- Charging case weight: 50.5g
- Driver size: 11mm
- Case charging via USB-C, Qi-wireless charging
- Battery life: 6 hours with ANC on (up to 21 hours with the case; 26 hours with ANC off)
- Connectivity options: Bluetooth 5.0, SBC, AAC
- IPX4 splash resistance
- Available colours are onyx black, titanium white, sapphire blue, and crystal pink.
The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro true wireless Earbuds have exceptional features, some of which are:
- Offers 26 hours of playtime: These earbuds give up to 7 hours of playback from a single charge with about 3 recharges from the charging case.
- HearID personalised EQ: To enjoy an immersive viewing experience, HearID intelligently scrutinises your desired hearing profile and makes a custom-made setup for your ears. You can also be in full control of the sound with the Adjustable EQ or the 22 preset sound profiles.
- Active noise cancellation (ANC): The device has various noise cancellation modes, which target and reduce different types of noise. The transport, outdoor, and indoor modes are focused on eliminating disruptive noises.
- Full-day comfort: These earbuds are designed to give comfortable fittings to the ears, especially with the 9 pairs of soft silicone ear tips that come with the box.
- Charging ease: These earbuds can be charged conveniently with a USB-C cable or a Qi-certified wireless charger.
- Strong connectivity: With Bluetooth 5.0, pairings are fast and stable.
- Auto pause/play: When the earbuds are taken out of the ears, the sensors automatically stop the music and resume play when placed back in
- Soundcore app: This companion app gives you access to fit tests and earbud controls; it sends firmware updates to the earbud so that you can be current with any big fixes or added features. This app allows you to play on your own terms with the customised EQ.
The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 has an outstanding performance with its powerful audio and clear vocals. It comes with an active noise cancellation that eliminates disruptive sounds of all kinds. With its quality microphone, calls are clear, and the noise is isolated.
The battery life is impressive as it gives you 26 hours of playbacks, enough time to give you an immersive listening experience. The companion app present is packed up with mind-blowing features that give you satisfaction. It comes with an IPX4 splash and sweat resistance. The combined features of these Earbuds are excellent, and their performance has proved to be top-notch.
The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro wireless Earbuds present themselves in a case sliding pattern, which is quite distinct and attractive. It comes in four eye-catching colours which are onyx black, crystal pink, sapphire blue, and titanium white. These earbuds have a stem-style design, with the “Soundcore” logo decorated on the top side of the stem and the text branding underneath the stem.
The case comes with a pairing button and three lights that serve as an indicator of the battery status. The earbuds have a matte finish and a silicone tip. These earbuds are IPX4 rated for water and sweat resistance, sleek, lightweight, and durable.
The addition of nine different-sized ear tips present in the case assures users of great fittings and ear comfort since you can choose the one that fits your ears properly. These ear tips also ensure that you enjoy the noise cancellation feature, which is extremely impressive.
The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro produces pure sounds with its sound profile and booming heavy bass. Furthermore, it comes with a companion app for your audio that helps you play tracks in the app with EQ settings, modifies touch controls, changes ambient sound modes, tests earbud fit, checks battery status, and personalises the sound experience.
The Soundcore app also provides you with the HearID feature that allows you to play various types of sound for your left and right ear, using the earbuds in order to get a confirmation on your hearing progress, and also saves an EQ setting based on your hearing sensitivity. This feature guarantees you a better sound experience.
The noise cancellation features, which include the custom, indoor, outdoor and transport mode, helps to cancel all noise in any location you find yourself.
Also, there is the transparency mode that gives you two control options, which are the fully Transport and vocal mode. The vocal mode can be used when travelling via train, and you can listen to music or watch videos without being disturbed by background noise. This app is customisable to fit your needs and preference.
The Liberty Air 2 pro offers 6 hours of battery life with ANC on, 6.5hours with Transparency mode on, and 7 hours with both modes turned off.
Furthermore, the charging case holds up to 26 hours, which gives about three full charges. You can also use the quick charge for 15 minutes to get additional 3 hours of use.
Note that the battery life of these earbuds varies depending on usage.
The Liberty Air 2 pro is designed to give a proper fitting to all ears. It comes with nine pairs of sized ear tips, and you can select the one that gives you a proper ear seal and helps you enjoy your music and noise cancellation better. These earbuds offer users all-day comfort because they can be worn for long durations without feeling ear fatigue.
The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro connects via Bluetooth 5.0, with codec support for AAC, SBC, and LDAC. It has a stable connection between devices within the range of 10 metres(35 ft).
First-time pairing is fast, and subsequent pairing to previously connected devices is even faster. If you choose to use one of the buds individually, you can use it in either stereo or mono mode.
It is important to note that these earbuds do not support multipoint technology, as the earbuds cannot pair two devices at the same time.
The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro comes in 4 eye-catching colours which are; onyx black, titanium white, sapphire blue, and crystal pink. These colour variants allow users to pick their preferred colour options.
- These earbuds have a sturdy and sleek look, alongside a portable design
- It comes with nine different-sized ear tips for proper fitting
- These earbuds support wireless charging
- Software ear tip fit test
- Supports LDAC
- EQ and ANC customisation
- Enable Full touch control/ auto pause and play
- Four colour options are available.
- Lacks Bluetooth multipoint
- Battery performance is average
- The case is a fingerprint magnet
Is the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds waterproof?
The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro-True wireless Earbuds features an IPX4 rating for splash and sweat resistance.
These earbuds can withstand light splashes and sweat resulting from fitness and workouts. They are perfect for jogging, road work and exercise. However, submerging it in water, wearing it to the pool, and using it in the shower are not recommended.
Aside from considering the various specifications, features, pros and cons of the Liberty Air 2 pro true wireless earbuds, there are other important factors to consider before making a purchase.
Although these earbuds come packed with loads of amazing features like their superb design, portability, and sound quality, the battery life of these earbuds is average, as they only provide a minimal usage time. While the battery life can vary depending on usage, if you want earbuds with better battery performance, the Anker Soundcore life A2 NC True wireless or the Anker Soundcore Liberty 3 pro-True wireless is recommended.
The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro-True wireless Earbuds costs $129.99.
Is the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds worth it?
The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro true wireless Earbuds are high-quality earbuds with pure sounds and clear vocals for calls. It features full EQ and ANC adjustments that come with the Soundcore app, nine different tip sizes that help you pick the right seal suitable to your ears, and a HearID listening profile, all of these which are customisable.
6 Alternatives to the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds
Listed below are some other high-quality earbuds that have cool features, impressive battery life and outstanding performance:
- Anker Soundcore Life P3
- TaoTronics soundLiberty P10
- Earfun Air Pro 2
- 1More’s ComfoBuds Pro
- Soundpeats T3 buds
- Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds.
Overall, the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro true wireless earbuds offer quality audio performance and various features that guarantees users of an immersive listening experience. It presents clear call quality, strong connectivity, and maximum playtime from both the buds and the charging case.
These earbuds are portable, making them ideal for travel. They are also great for workout sessions, thanks to their IPX4 rating that makes them splash and sweat-resistant. The combined features of these earbuds produce overall excellent performance.
FAQs – Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro Earbuds Review
Q: How do I know if my Liberty Air 2 pro is charging?
A: Put the earbuds in the charging case and close it. There will be a flash twice on the first and third LED indicators on the charging case. This shows that the earbuds are being charged. To charge the charging case, connect to the power supply using the USB-C charging cable.
Q: Is Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro waterproof?
A: These earbuds have an IPX4 rating that makes them splash and sweat-resistant. They can be used for sports and exercises, as they can withstand sweat and light splashes. However, they should not be submerged in water or worn to swim.
Q: How do I use the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro?
A: Have the earbuds in the charging case and leave the case open. Press and hold the button on the case for 3 seconds until the earbud LED indicators to flash white to enter the pairing mode. Select “Soundcore Liberty Air 2 pro” on your device’s Bluetooth list to pair.
Q: How do I know when the Soundcore earbuds are fully charged?
A: You will see one steady white light on the case while it is charging and steady white light on each earbud to show that the earbuds are charging in the case. The light will go off when they are fully charged.
On a full charge, these earbuds provide 6-7 hours of uninterrupted playback time, depending on the mode in use. The charging case further provides the earbuds with up to 5 times extra charge.
Product Image Gallery – Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds Review
References: True Wireless Earbuds.