The JBL Boombox 2 portable Bluetooth speaker is an improvement from its predecessor, the JBL Boombox 1.
This speaker by JBL is available in black and camouflage colours and is mostly known as a party speaker because it produces loud sounds.
Although this speaker lacks a bit of low bass, the mid and treble ranges are well balanced, which enhances the production of sound.
- Is the JBL Boombox 2 portable Bluetooth Speaker worth buying?
- Does JBL Boombox 2 have Connect Plus?
- Does the JBL Bluetooth 2 Speaker have the Best Bass?
- Is JBL Boombox 2 Loud?
- Is JBL boombox 2 good for parties?
- Does JBL boombox 2 have a subwoofer?
- How many watts is the JBL boombox 2?
- How loud is the JBL boombox 2?
- Product Image Gallery – Is the JBL Boombox 2 portable Bluetooth Speaker worth buying?
Aside from the JBL boombox 2 portable Bluetooth speakers, this package includes a JBL branded power adaptor, quick-start guide, safety sheet and a warranty card.
Some of the best features of the JBL Boombox 2 portable Bluetooth speaker are:
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming: You can connect your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled devices wirelessly to the speaker and enjoy powerful sounds
- 24-hour playtime: The Li-ion 10000maH built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 24 hours of playtime when fully charged
- Built-in power bank: This speaker has a built-in power bank and a USB Type-A port that can be used to charge your mobile device
- Portable design: The speaker comes with a grip handle on the top that guarantees portability by making it easy from one place to the other
- IPX7 waterproof: This speaker has an IPX7 that makes it resistant to water. This means that it can be submerged in water for some time and still function properly.
- JBL PartyBoost feature: This feature allows you to connect two JBL Partyboost compatible speakers to increase your stereo sound
- Sound quality speakers: With its four active transducers, two 0.8″ tweeters, and two 4″ woofers, this wireless Bluetooth speaker produces enormous bass, crisp sound, clear mid and smooth high
- Powerful JBL original Pro sound and monstrous bass: This speaker provides the loudest JBL Original Pro sound. It pumps out powerful, deep bass, just like in clubs powered by JBL.
Is the JBL Boombox 2 portable Bluetooth Speaker worth buying?
With a cost of $499.95, the JBL Boombox 2 portable Bluetooth speaker is considered to be a pricey speaker, but it has cool features like its strong and waterproof design, wireless Bluetooth streaming, impressive battery life, loud and clear sound, an inbuilt power bank that charges mobile devices, that makes it worth buying.
Its waterproof rating and production of loud sound make it the perfect speaker for outdoor entertainment like pool parties or beach hangouts.
Does JBL Boombox 2 have Connect Plus?
Connect Plus is an innovative protocol that is used to pair JBL portable speakers. This feature amplifies your listening experience by allowing you to connect with compatible JBL speakers wirelessly, and by doing so, the sound volume is doubled, thus providing a stereo-like sound.
The Partyboost function is the connect plus feature of the JBL Boombox 2 speaker. With this feature, you can connect two JBL Partyboost compatible speakers to increase your stereo sound.
Some of the compatible speakers with which you can connect your JBL Boombox 2 are the JBL Flip 5, Pulse 4, Extreme 3, or any other speaker that has the Partyboost function.
Does the JBL Bluetooth 2 Speaker have the Best Bass?
With dual bass radiators at both sides of the speaker delivering 80 watts of sound, the JBL Bluetooth 2 speaker produces monstrous bass. However, the best speaker for bass is the JBL PartyBox 310, which comes with the BassBoost feature to magnify the bass in your audio.
Is JBL Boombox 2 Loud?
The JBL boombox 2 comes with the loudest, most massive JBL Signature Pro Sound that provides a loud sound for parties or outdoor gatherings.
Is JBL boombox 2 good for parties?
This speaker has features that make it great for parties, such as its monstrous bass, IPX7 waterproof rating, and 24 hours of playtime that allows you to party all day and night.
Does JBL boombox 2 have a subwoofer?
The JBL boombox 2 has 4 active transducers, 2 0.8″ tweeters, and 2 4″ woofers, which enables it to produce enormous bass, crisp sound, and clear mid and smooth highs.
How many watts is the JBL boombox 2?
The total power output of the JBL boombox 2 is 80 watts.
How loud is the JBL boombox 2?
While its predecessor has 80dB of volume, the JBL boombox 2 speaker has 101dB of volume, making it loud enough for outdoor gatherings.
Overall, the JBL boombox 2 is a great speaker for parties because it comes packed with cool features like its sound quality, battery life, bold design, waterproof rating, and party boost function, which gives it an amazing value for its cost and makes it worth buying.